Friday Favorites: Guidelines and Steps

7:02 PM

Ever wondered what preposition to use while working on your travel stories? The Daily Writing Tips gives you some guidelines.

------

I usually take a photo of my feet when I'm somewhere new. I don't post it but I consider it as a reminder that at a certain moment I was standing in a place where I have never been before. Takayuki Akachi's video shows you a different perspective on how we all walk in one planet.


MANY STEPS from Takayuki Akachi on Vimeo.

-----

I just ordered from Fullybooked a book on my favorite author's (aka Agatha Christie) travels. It makes me so giddy thinking how it combines two of my favorite things. Here's a quote from the book:

Disclaimer: background image grabbed somewhere. I can't remember :(
If you know the artist, let me know! 

-----

"In reality, it’s no wonder that the word “travel” is derived from the French wordtravail meaning “to work hard, to toil.” While we may occasionally indulge in beachside cocktails here and there, our days are typically filled with on-the-fly problem solving in ever-changing contexts: finding decent places to sleep, negotiating safe transport, and keeping ourselves well and well-fed so that we may focus on understanding the places we visit and the people we meet." 

Daniel Noll and Audrey Scott of Uncornered Market presents us with life skills we can pick up from travelling. Read the complete entry here.


That's it for this week's Friday Favorites!
Drop me a comment for your own favorites :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Visitors

Like us on Facebook

BOOKING PROMO