Friday Favorites: Video Dump

6:37 PM

Been looking at videos for the past weeks for inspiration. Here are some of the videos that reminded me of traveling. Enjoy!

If you pack lightly, you live lightly. If you can figure out your suitcase, you can figure out your life. (WORD!)

Crash Course: Ancient Egypt

John Green is one of my favorite authors. I recommend Crash Course for anyone who wants the simplest explanation on history and literature. Animation is impressive. Egypt is my dream destination ever since I saw a documentary on Ancient Egypt when I was in Grade 2. Usually it's the history of a place that makes me want to visit it.

Check out his shirt :) And remember, travel while you're young.

The lovely voice, the violin and Africa. This video reminds me so much of college. I guess at the back of my mind I still want to do at least one volunteer work in a foreign land. I took up Development Studies as a degree and it showed me how many underdeveloped countries are striving every single day. Makes you feel blessed but makes you want to do something meaningful about your state.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Visitors

Like us on Facebook

BOOKING PROMO