Friday Favorites

8:15 AM

I get inspired whenever I get to read a good book or article. For today's Friday Favorites, here are two recent blog entries that you or your friends have shared over your social media accounts. It's not overrated. They're just really good reads.


  1. Why Your Twenties are Terrible/Awesome
  2. 3 Reasons to Travel While You’re Young




These two entries reminded me how I should actually enjoy all these crossroads, misadventures and explorations. Because being in your twenties is one hell of a ride.

Enjoy your weekend and the rest of the year!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share.
    indian travel agents in usa

    ReplyDelete

Visitors

Like us on Facebook

BOOKING PROMO