Packed and Ready to Fly!

12:04 AM


Two days before flight.I will be flying off to a place where I'll be watching a live show, visiting a Grand Palace and Reclining Buddha, riding an elephant and shopping at a night market.

Whoever thought about rolling clothes when packing is a life-saver. All my clothes fit already inside half of my luggage bag. The other half is for all the conference materials my team would require us to carry. You can also see my Fitnesse cereal as provided by my guy to get me through mornings without breakfast.

I'd be doing a more detailed "what's in my luggage" post probably when I get to the hotel and have free time.

Bangkok! What to see?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. alright BKK! the show was actually my main agenda in BKK -- oops. hehe.

    soloflighted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, wasnt able to go to the live show because of the rain. It's been raining every night. Although, our hotel is at Nana where the streets come alive at night. Hoping next time I'll be able to see more than the "usual" sights in BKK :D

    ReplyDelete

Visitors

Like us on Facebook

BOOKING PROMO