The Single Step

11:18 PM

Every great thing begins with a single step. This won't really be something great but I know it will be part of my "adult" life for years to come. This is to record love for new places, new adventures and different cultures. I have been going to places since I was a kid but I had never been out of the country. My first plane ride happened when I was in college. Perhaps I'm a late bloomer when it comes to traveling. But my family introduced me to the joy of having road trips, eating at local restaurants, and exploring places back when I was just a very little girl.


So this is my single step to having an online travel journal.
Sooner or later I know I will write about Egypt, Devon, and New York.

As for now, I'm here to explore my own beloved Philippines and some Asian countries.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Visitors

Like us on Facebook

BOOKING PROMO