Friday Favorites: Travel and Authors

9:01 PM

I have been back to reading books before sleeping mainly because it's my other means of traveling. I just finished Age of Miracles which was relatively okay but ending did not justify the whole story.

I moved on to David Levithan's How They Met. It is a compilation of short stories, where I got twitterpatted over one short story - "The Number of People Who Meet on Airplanes". You can read it here to see why it made me excited to fly again.

Next, weekends are spent watching Youtube videos. Particularly watching QI and John Green. Below we have John Green on Roadtrips. If you're not familiar with his books, go read one now.




I'll leave you with a quote from one of the greatest sci-fi writers.
We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost. (Ray Bradbury)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, I really enjoyed reading your travel blog over the weekend! Your post about http://starfishtravels.blogspot.in/ is wonderful. I work with Rachna Dave, who is a travel writer forCheapOair Travel Blog. She covers many travel topics in a creative and engaging manner. She recently wrote an article titled 15 beach getaways in Thailand and would like to offer you the content for your website.

    If you would like to post this article on your blog, we would be happy to allow you to guest blog on one of our sites that include:

    http://www.cheapoairtravelblog.com/
    http://www.funfoodandtravel.com/
    http://www.maidenexpedition.com/

    If you are interested in working with me, please contact me as quickly as possible as our content is picked up rather quickly. We also provide our partners with highly targeted research in the form of infographics, videos, ebooks, and articles.

    Your time is greatly appreciated. I look forward to building a mutually beneficial partnership with you!

    Sincerely,

    Kundan Kumar
    Integrated Marketing
    CheapOair.com
    kundan.kumar@cheapoair.com
    Traveler of the Year

    ReplyDelete

Visitors

Like us on Facebook

BOOKING PROMO