Singapore Galore: Saturday Night Walk

7:53 PM

Unlike the streets of Manila at night, Singapore welcomes tourists to walk around the city at night without worrying too much. You can actually enjoy the pleasant views especially in Esplanade. This was the night Neesha proved to be satisfactory in taking night shots. Here's a short walk on what we saw that Saturday night.

Where we started our walk

Singapore Skyline

Esplanade Bridge

Marina Bay Sands, I am yet to experience your pool.



Oh Fullerton Hotel, someday I shall dine in  your garden restaurant.
 

 

Don't forget to buy ice cream sandwich at the end of your walk!

I appreciated this cheap and relaxing way to enjoy Singapore.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for your researched posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future.Pretty girls

    ReplyDelete

Visitors

Like us on Facebook

BOOKING PROMO