Bangkok Hangover: Favorite Tastes

11:58 PM

I do not like spicy food so I have a very hard time trying out food in Asian countries. Nevertheless, we never fail to find good food anywhere we go.

Rony's pizza is a must-try! You can find it at 20/10 Sukhumvit Soi 4
Big bottle of Thailand's Yakult!
Flavored Betagen (Thailand's Yakult)
Meiji chocolate drink!


Stir Fried Seafood noodles with dark soy sauce

Crispy fried pork from the streets! Do not skip street food in Bangkok!
Prawn fried rice

I also enjoyed their grilled liver and pork from the streets. Some of their fruits are not as sweet as ours but they're good for daily servings. My favorite of all is the stir fried noodles.  (and the milk tea as mentioned in my previous post)

Note to self: I need to be more adventurous in food.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Visitors

Like us on Facebook

BOOKING PROMO